Everything you need for your Employee Engagement Programme
CENTRALISED OMNI-CHANNEL FEEDBACK
Deliver surveys in the way your employees prefer them and get great response rates.
Understand multiple experiences across voice, email, social, and digital channels in one place for a central view of your employee feedback - and your business.
IN-DEPTH & PULSE MEASUREMENTS
Ensure employees feel valued by giving them a voice (VoE) and the opportunity to be listened to.
Regular employee feedback in the form of in-depth and pulse surveys ensures that you measure EX metrics at every stage of the employee lifecycle.
Workflow functionality allows you to manage and recover from low scores seamlessly, from one system.
Getting notified of low scoring surveys, in real-time, means you can reach your employees in the moment and gather data on the root causes of dissatisfaction.
REAL-TIME REPORTING & INSIGHT
Employee feedback data helps you improve every aspect of your service delivery.
Flexible reporting gives actionable insights into the performance of your people and processes. Our open API means you can use your data in a way that suits you.
Employee engagement drives performance
Improve your employee experience positively by implementing Smoke CI’s HeadsUp employee engagement survey and see first-hand the difference EE makes to your business.
Smoke CI Employee Engagement Gives You:
- Feedback across the employee journey
- Bi-annual engagement benchmark studies
- Ongoing engagement pulse surveys
- Omni-channel surveys to suit your employee preference
- Early warning of employee dissatisfaction
- Easy Integration. Compatible with Avaya, Genesys and more
- Immediate notification of employee dissatisfaction
- Relevant reports for every level of your organisation
- Peer-to-peer recognition programme
- Churn prediction and employee satisfaction mapping
- Automatic Escallations and API Access
- Easy implementation and setup
How much is employee Churn costing your business?
Have you ever thought about how much replacing your churned staff is actually costing?
Use our calculator to find out.
Employees who are engaged show up and give their best each day
Engaged employees characteristically feel valued by their organisation. Companies should thus ensure that their employees feel valued, and an effective way to do so is to provide employees with an opportunity to be listened to. The best way to do so is by giving their employees a voice (Voice of the Employee (VoE)).